Monday, August 14, 2006

Still waiting

I'm losing my mind. It's been two weeks and I feel like I'm going completely crazy. I got a spanking last night for being mouthy but how can I help being grouchy when he's doing this to me? The thing about spankings is that they make the need bigger.

It started as a discussion where I was just telling him I didn't agree with keeping me on restriction for the whole month. I don't really think it's fair because he's just doing it to test me, not as a punishment or anything, and I don't deserve it for anything I did wrong. Anyways, I started out explaining my points but he wasn't really listening, or at least maybe he was listening but I could tell he wasn't going to change his mind no matter what I said and then I got kinda sassy and yelled a little bit and got sarcastic. That's when he took me upstairs and gave me a paddling.

The paddling was bad, bare bottom with the wooden paddle with the holes in it. I screamed my head off and bawled. After he was done he made me go in the corner with my panties down which is SOOO embarrassing, and then he made me go to bed and it wasn't even eight o'clock yet. I felt really sulky but not enough to open my mouth and say anything else to get me spanked again.

Then he went into the office and did some work with his office door open and left the bedroom door open too while I was in bed. I think he was doing that so he could peek and make sure I wans't touching myself in bed which I really really really REALLY wanted to do but I never really do that without his permission because when he caught me doing it one time he gave me a pussy strapping and I never EVER want to have that again.

Well, so August is only two weeks in and I think I'm going to go insane before it ends. If I start posting gibbrish in here you'll know why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daddy's Little Shelley said...

I hope you are able to make it through the rest of the month :)

Good to hear from you again!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sex Toy Types said...

I found your blog by following another.
Please follow my new blog, I am all ready following yours. Thanks.

Sex Toy Types
http://sextoytypes.blogspot.com/

8:02 AM  
Blogger Alternate 4 CraigsList said...

I found your BLOG through another Blog Link.
Consider adding your blog to mine. A blog designed to improve search engine listings for bloggers such as yourself.
Also there will be blog tips for managing your Google Blog.

BLOGS FOLLOW ME
http://blogsfollowme.blogspot.com/

This is a Bloggers Blog. You may find others who share your own interest.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home