Thursday, July 13, 2006

summer holidays

I didn't write for a long time AGAIN. It's a good thing this isn't on my list of chores or I'd be in trouble all the time!

Daddy and I were away for nearly four weeks because we went on vacation together, our first one for a long long time. We went to Mexico and it was soooo nice. Our hotel was right by the beach and so we went there almost every day to swim and we also did lots of touristy kinds of stuff, sightseeing around the city (Mazatlan). I will post pictures if I ever figure out how to get them out of my camera. :)

During the holiday Daddy had a lot of time to be a Daddy and that was both wonderful and awful at the same time. I had to wear diapers the whole time and that's something I have mixed feelings about. I mean I love them when it's private and snuggly at bedtime but when you put them with a thin cotton strappy sundress they just don't work. LOL.

So I got lots of little girl time which was fun. He gave me several bubble baths in the hotel tub that was huge like a swimming pool! And there were a lot of afternoon naps which I hate when I'm at home but when you're in Mexico a sleep in the hot part of the afternoon is pretty nice. Also, I got to build castles on the beach and play in the water with Daddy and I loved that so much!

Another thing is that he had a lot of time to devote to discipline so I got spanked pretty regularly. That's another thing that's a mixed blessing. It's something I really don't like when I'm getting it but afterward makes me feel really special and loved. I got spanked for forgetting my sunscreen TWICE, and for leaving my shoes in the doorway, and for dawdling getting ready for bed, and for forgetting my vitamins, and for being late one time when I was at the hotel pool and supposed to come upstairs for lunch. So my bottom was kept really warm the whole time but the good thing was that we were away from home so he didn't have all the scariest of the implements with him and also he couldn't make me cry too loud because of the thin hotel room walls. Soooo that meant mostly old-fashioned over the knee bare bottom spankings with his hand.

Don't get me wrong and think that I don't take those kind of spankings seriously though because I do! Daddy is strong and his hand spankings hurt like CRAZY and they're also LONG, so they still are very effective. I guess they're just not as severe as some of his other punishments that have implements or tying and stuff like that. His hand spankings are more like he's punishing the littlest girl part of me. When he spanks me like that I feel embarrassed and I feel shy like he hasn't seen my bare bottom about a million times before! Those kinds of spankings work because they make me feel like I'm about two years old.

Overall it was a beautiful vacation and when we came home I kissed the dog and said "I missed you!!" and Daddy picked up his whippy cane and kissed it and said the same thing to it!! LOL. I did NOT miss Daddy's cane!

When we got back he said he missed it so much he should probably give me a caning right then just to reacquaint us but I begged him not to and he laughed at me and said he wouldn't do it after all. I think he just likes to know he can make me beg sometimes. :P

Now Daddy is back to work and I have two more days at home before I have to go back. So during that time I have to do a good job around the house and do my chore lists while Daddy is working so he'll be happy with me and leave that dratted cane in the basement where it belongs!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Daddy's Little Shelley said...

My Daddy is having me read your blog. I really like what I've read so far :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Daddy's little one said...

Hi shelley! It's nice to meet you and I'm glad your Daddy thinks there's something in here worth reading. :)
I guess I better try harder to keep it up to date if someone is actually reading it, huh? LOL

10:28 PM  
Blogger Daddy's Little Shelley said...

Yeah that would be good :) LOL I started a blog too and my Daddy has access to it too. There's not much in there yet, but I'm still learning :)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old are you ???????????

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had you dad! I love to be spanked but when my dad gets mad at me he won't spank me he just takes something from me. I love reading your blog I wish you hadn't stoped writing

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is crazy and your all sick

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disgusting, he can go to jail for this. Phone the police.

What you and Daddy are doing is wrong if with somone you are family with.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, anonymous guys.. this is a BDSM rp..and not her real dad. It's a private relationship!

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fuck is wrong with you? your dad should NOT do that!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calm down fuckhead it's not her real dad.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home