Thursday, January 05, 2006

Enema

My online friend, Ireland's daughter, (http://stickandcarrot.blogspot.com/) wrote something about this a little while ago and it made me think about my experience with it.

She said she gets tending enemas and also punishment enemas and this is the same as me. My Daddy gives me both kinds too. He gives me tending ones all the time because he enjoys taking care of me like that. He makes those kinds warm and puts the water in slowly and doesn't make me hold it a long time. He likes to turn me over after all the water is in and then he touches my girl parts and kisses me and he says I can get rid of the water soon as I be a good girl and show him how much I like being taken care of. It never takes long.

The punishment kind is pretty hard to take. He uses castille soap that you can buy at the drug store and he fills up the enema bag as full as it can go. Those ones he makes go in really fast and it makes me get tummy cramps and he makes me hold it for a long time, usually fifteen minutes. And that kind sometimes makes me cry because it hurts inside my stomach and also because I get bottom swats if I don't keep still and that's really really really hard to do when your tummy is full of soapy water. Sometimes he still turns me over and touches me during punishment enema but he doesn't do it long enough to let me finish, he just teases me and then stops and says naughty girls don't get to have fun like that. Sometimes he makes me stand in the corner and that's the hardest thing to stand up and hold all that water. Sometimes when I have a punishment enema I get a spanking while I'm holding the water and then he puts in the plug to hold it. That kind of spanking is awful! But at least it takes your mind off your tummy for a bit. Other times I get the spanking first and then the enema and Daddy makes me look at my bottom in the mirror so I can see what he did to me and what he's doing now.

After I get those kind of punishments I always feel better after it's all over like I'm all clean inside of me. I even feel clean inside my heart. I love how my Daddy makes me feel that way.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a good one, to be sure.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a sick FUCK!!!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumb fucking cunt

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL anonymous, you spend a lot of time reading here for someone who is so offended by it. LOLOL!!!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, can i give your daddy a try sometime?

8:09 AM  
Anonymous The enemist said...

As long as this is all about consenting adults. . .nothing odd about this. Lots of people like enema play and enema fetishes. Check out
this enema punishment gallery

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Joshua said...

Wow yeah I sure hope your over 18 or I'm reporting u sick fuck . And to all u retards that get horny off this something is fucking wrong with you get fucking help ...

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joshua and anonymous, grow up! if you are offended, then leave...its quite simple.

and josh, its funny that retards like you peruse on places like this and insult it just to troll.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a great story i loved it i read it over and over

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

otk enemas are great humilating but great to get them that way with pants down at ankles

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bunch of idiots post here talking shit about it, yet why are they here in the first place?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home