Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Worst Spanking

The Worst Spanking Daddy ever gave me was when I was 19 and he was 31. We had just started living together and I was learning the rules. I didnt call him Daddy yet then, I just called him by his name. And sometimes Sir when he was talking to me strictly.

Daddy didnt spank me until we lived together and the worst one ever was only my third one. I remember the first ones really clearly because they were so surprising. I had not ever been spanked before in my whole life.

The first time was was for being mouthy. That time I told him to shut up. And he said he would spank me if I ever talked to him like that again. I said, "you would not!!" and then he hauled me over his lap right there in our new apartment with the unpacked boxes everywhere and gave me a bare bottom spanking while he sat on a box. He spanked me with his hand that time and it did hurt but it was also short and quick and I was more embarrassed and shocked than in a lot of pain.

The second time was more painful. That was a couple of weeks later after we had unpacked and that time was my first experience with the bathbrush. It was MY bathbrush from my last apartment and he took it from me after I got out of the shower one night and spanked me because I had left my clothes on the floor instead of in the laundry hamper after he told me not to. That bathbrush HURT. It was light wood though, I think pine, and so it stung a lot but didn't leave marks. After that spanking, Daddy told me that I had better get used to being bottom up over his lap until I learned to behave better. I was still pretty new to age play and I wasn't totally happy about it either. I wasnt really sure I wanted to live this life after all.

I was even thinking about moving back out.

Then the third spanking. The worst one ever, even up until now, maybe 200 spankings later.

After that second spanking I was MAD. I took that bathbrush of mine and threw it in the trash. I burried it at the very bottom of the bag and it went out at the end of the week never to be seen again. When Daddy noticed it was missing, that was what got me the tanning of a lifetime. He asked me where it was and I said I threw it out. He asked me why and I said it was MINE to do with what I wanted.

Daddy took me to the shopping mall and made me find a new bathbrush. He didnt like the pine ones like the one I had before. Instead he made me buy the heavy one, oak maybe, that was all solid and one piece and really thick. He made me go to the counter and pay for it while he watched me and I was so embarrassed. I felt sure the cashier knew what it was for.

Then we got home and Daddy made me take off all my clothes and get into the bathtub. He used the bathbrush to wash my back and bottom and scrub me gently all over. I knew what was coming.

After the bath he took me to the bedroom and made me lie across his lap on the bed with my hands pinned behind my back and he whaled on my poor bottom with that new brush until I was screaming and bawling and begging him to stop. I realised then that nothing in our new life was MINE to whatever I wanted with. Everything was going to need his approval and permission. My bottom was bright red that night and bruised for several days afterward to remind me every time I sat down.

That night when Daddy came to bed he held me in his arms and I called him Daddy for the first time.

15 Comments:

Blogger Ireland's daughter said...

I loved reading the story of The Worst Spanking and of how you first started calling your Daddy "Daddy".

Oh bathbrushes. Aren't they the worst??

9:59 AM  
Blogger Innocuous Male said...

THAT is a lovely story! I love forward to reading more of them...

I'm going to be adding you to my list of blog links, and you're welcome to add my blog to yours, should you create one.

Well done!

I.M.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Daddy's little one said...

Thank you for reading it! I love talking about my life with Daddy and thanks for adding me to your links. I'm a computer-illiterate fool so it may take me awhile to reciprocate but I will as soon as I figure out how!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Zaely said...

Hi,
I luved reading about "The worst spanking ever" I am just now starting out in a relationship with this kind of life style. I'm not sure if I have had the worst one yet but I enjoyed your story. I look forward to more,

11:49 PM  
Blogger Daddy said...

Hi Zaely, do you look forward to more stories or more spankings? LOL! Welcome to the lifestyle. I hope you find it as rewarding as I do.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Zaely said...

I look forward to both more spankings and more stories as well LOL

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! How old are you???/

6:26 PM  
Blogger Butterfly said...

I LOVED reading your story..I miss being in a realationship like this...

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any daddys whant to spank my bottom iv bin a BAD girl

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like stories like this, check out the following e-Books:

"Erotic Enema Tales"
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?id=ciphoenix&pr=926

“Mark’s Story”
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?pr=879&ec=Y

“Jeremy’s Story”
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?cat=&pr=880

“Sexual Paraphilias” *
http://www.a1adultebooks.com/site.php?cat=&pr=874

For an updated list of quality products and books, see:

www.AssholesAmongUs.com/enemas.htm

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just spanked a couple mintutes ago, i think it was worse dan da 1 in da story

3:50 PM  
Anonymous sarah busby said...

your dad is only 12 years older than you?

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you are stupid, this is a sex blog

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes at ninteen,a new set of rules to follow. Your dad realy gave your ass a beating. A oak paddle,the worst. It does leave the ass cheeks bruised and red for days.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Patricia Tharp said...

I loved the story of your worst spanking from your daddy. I have a new daddy, and I am new to the life style, but I have already had my worst spanking from my daddy for telling him no, and for lieing to him. He spanked me with his hand and paddle with holes in it hairbrush and belt, it hurt so much, but I deserved it, I was really naughty. We don't live together but he comes when ever he can, I hope we will soon.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home